Thursday, September 3, 2009

ATC Entries

These are my entries for the Richmond Art Gallery ATC Show in British Columbia.
The top three are water color,ink and batiking.
The two outside ones I laid a wash of water color and a basic faint image of the mountains and elephant appeared and I went from there. The middle turtle was a sheet of card stock I pressed an ink pad down on a smooched it around. When I looked at it vertically I didn't notice anything but when I turned it I saw the turtle and lightly outlined him with a Sakura pen.
I am entering the top 9 (because that's the limit)
These two here, I had done for the show but some friends really wanted to trade them. Mainly it is because of how they came to be. The one on the left with the green leaves was a piece of water color paper I accidentally dropped a tea bag on. When I picked it up I could see the image of the moth. I added very little to it and just put in the leaves. I liked it so much I deliberately smooched a tea bag and got the other moth on the other card

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flora and fauna feast to the eyes! The butterflies are just so catchy! I really like how the wings are drawn, and who wouldn't love that teddy bear? :) Good luck with all these, and thanks for commenting on my wedding invitation card design ^^ I am so pleased that everyone likes it.

    ReplyDelete